IRISS project governance is community led i.e., project partners and affiliates represent key stakeholders (researchers, data custodians, research support and research infrastructure providers) and user-communities.
All project partners have representatives on the steering committee and share project oversight i.e., providing organisational authority, participating in strategic decision-making and monitoring project progress.
The IRISS project is jointly overseen at steering committee level with the CADRE project.
- Prof Nicholas Biddle, Centre for Social Research Methods, The Australian National University (Chair)
- Prof Matthew Gray, Centre for Social Research Methods, The Australian National University
- Prof A. Abigail Payne, The Melbourne Institute, The University of Melbourne
- A/Prof Wojtek Tomaszewski, Institute for Social Science Research, The University of Queensland
- Prof Mark Western, Academy of the Social Sciences in Australia
- Jenny Fewster, Australian Research Data Commons
- Prof Stuart Barr, AURIN
- Adam Zammit, Australian Consortium for Social and Political Research Inc
- A/Prof Len Smith, Indigenous Data Network, The University of Melbourne (and The Australian National University)